1. General Information
- 1. The Operator of the Service www.vtmaps.pl is:
- 2. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntary entering of information in forms.
b. By storing in the terminal equipment of cookies.
c. By collecting logs from the operator of the hosting web server OVH Sp. z o.o functioning at www.ovh.pl
Vertex Technology Sp. z o.o.
al. Kasztanowa 3a
2. Information on forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service can also store the connection settings (indicating time, IP address)
- Data in the forms are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the forms can be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the forms are processed with an aim resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to perform the process of handling a service request or business contact.
- The data given in the forms may be transferred to technical entities pursuing certain services – in particular as regards the transmission of information about the holder of a registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domain names (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services that support payments or other entities with which the service provider is working in this field.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website which they come from, the storage time in the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and receiving access to them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. the production of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from the website, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
b. the maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not need to retype their login and password on every page of the Service;
c. determining the user profile in order to display matched advertising network materials, and in particular the Google network.
- In the Service two basic types of cookies are used: “session” (session cookies) and ‘fixed’ (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until they log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser). “Fixed” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually, as default, allows the storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service users can change the settings in this area. Internet browsers make it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies are placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google network, to display adverts tailored to the way in which they use the Service. To this end, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
- With regard to information about users’ preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information on some behaviors of users are subject to logging into the server layer. These data are used solely for the purpose of administering the service and in order to ensure the most efficient service provided by hosting services.
- Resources browsed are identified by their URLs. In addition the following may be noted:
a. date of a request.
b. time taken to send a reply,
c. name of the client station – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where there has been a visit to the Service by reference.
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons looking at the site.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data provision
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data identifying a natural person shall only be made available with his consent.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Management of cookies – how in practice to give and withdraw consent.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We caution that disabling the cookies that are necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences, can make difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent, the use of websites.